Off to spend the week with my family for Thanksgiving soon. I am hoping that my head cold will clear up soon though as I do not want to get my family sick. I was just going through and reading some of my fellow bloggers posts while sipping on some tea and cuddling with my cute guinea pig. I was inspired by one in particular. I haven’t posted in awhile as I have been experiencing a blog block. I have lots of ideas to write about, but how to go and start them has been the problem. Like sitting down to write a paper, you can’t figure out how to start, but once started, it just rolls out. Sometimes life gets so busy and to just have the time to sit down, blog, answer email (vanilla and spanking related), answer fetlife messages, myspace messages, Model Mayhem messages, check photo comments, check the latest videos on spanking sites I visit, read other blogs, comment on other blogs, well you see how much time just sitting down at the computer can take. Well before I leave to go to my mom’s and be vanilla for the rest of the week, I have decided to write to you!
My inspiration came from Pixie’s blog. She as most of you now is an amazing and talented young woman who stars on Punished Brats. I have always admired and looked up to her, not to mention love hanging out with her and miss her very very much. The idea would have been so clear, it is Thanksgiving, so I should post what I am thankful for, well the idea didn’t seem to stick out clear to me until I read her blog. She has a way of writing so beautifully and chooses just the right photos, not too many, and not too few and she has such a following. Sometimes I will admit, I get jealous of how she has so many readers and comments she has, but then I have to step back and see the positive about my blog, although very different style than hers, I quite like it and do put a lot of time in. It is as much for me as for my readers. I can go back one day far far in the future and see a chronicle of my spanking adventures and read many of the details that I may have forgotten, so I am thankful I have this opportunity and that we have the internet and ability to create blogs for ourselves and out readers. I love to write so I love to blog. I wish there was more time for blogging, but I am thankful for the time I do have.
More things I am thankful for in my non-vanilla world are:
* That there is an online spanking community to be a part of. If it didn’t exist, I might still have never came out as a spanko and might have still been ashamed of it and thinking I was weird and different.
* That there are social spanking parties that I can travel to. I am thankful that although I am not rich, I have the means to travel and be at as many parties as I can. I go as a model to promote and a girl just to play and get spanked. I have such a fun time and have to use these parties to fullfill most of the spanking needs I have as I still do not have spanking in my everyday life and don’t think I will at this point and time.
* That through being a spanking model on various websites, I have met so many other wonderful models and producers, many whom we have become good friends.
* Being able to have a job where I travel, I have always wanted that from a young age. I love to travel and see new places and through this career I have chosen for myself, that is possible.
* I am thankful to all the wonderful photographers I have worked with who make me look amazing in all their photos.
Now for the many vanilla things I am thankful for:
* That I have my health. Although I have struggled a lot over the years with depression and other smaller physical issues, I don’t have any severe illness and I plan on living a long life. I know a lot of people are not so lucky and so I am very thankful for my health.
* That I have two parents that both love me, even if they don’t love each other. And even if they can’t know what I do with some of my life as it would hurt them. They still tell me as much as they can how much they love me. They did a good job raising me and so I am thankful to them.
* That I have always been able to surround myself with loving friends and people. I have some really good friends, an amazing voice teacher, a very loving and caring therapist, an awesome roommate, and a beautiful, caring, and amazing new girlfriend.
* This brings me into my next one, I am thankful that I have met someone. Yes I have and we became official on November 21st. We had been dating a month. I really like her a lot and am very excited to get to know her more and spend a lot of time together. She is a very open minded person and is ok with my spanking life, although not into it herself, she has said she will try it sometime if I can convince her enough. She has even said she wouldn’t mind attending a spanking party with me to see what it is like. She has no problem with me going to them, traveling and continuing with the spanking community. She is open about me working in a club, about the spanking, and about a lot of other things. I am very thankful that I have met her and that we can hopefully share a lot of fun and exciting times together.
* I am thankful for my college education.
* I am thankful that I have a really great apartment to live in.
* I am thankful for my guinea pig being alive. She was very sick awhile back and my father being a vet saved her and without him to do that, she would have died as it would have cost too much.
* Although not rich, I am thankful for the financial security that I do have. I have a car, a place to live, and food to eat at all times, so that I am thankful for.
What are you thankful for???